NextWave Privacy Statement
NextWave Online Training, LLC (“NextWave Online Training,” "NextWave," “we,” or “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy. If you have purchased a NextWave application through the Microsoft Store website, please see the Privacy Statement regarding the collection and use of your personal information as it relates to the purchase and use of that application.
1. Types of Data We CollectThis website does not collect Personal Data directly. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you use the NextWave Online Training Website or Service and/or when you send us information or communications. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including your name, age, gender, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons.
1.1 Data You Provide to Us.We receive and store any information you enter through the NextWave Online Training Website, or otherwise provide to us. If you contact us via e-mail, we may collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail or that you submit to us.
1.2 Data Collected through Technology.We collect information about you based on your use of the NextWave Online Training products or services.
Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information related to your use of a NextWave application, your Device and your Items, such as your use of touch gestures, highlights, bookmarks, page views and applications (such as the web browser) on the Device. The Device provides information to us on its status, such as uptime, available memory, and errors that occurred.
Our servers collect information related to your visit to the NextWave Online Training Website such as browser type and version, operating system, platform, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your Device or computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and a date/time stamp for your visit.
We may use clear gifs to gather information about your visit to the NextWave Online Training Website such as what you click on and pages and information you viewed. Additionally, be aware that advertisers and partners may also use their own clear gifs and we do not control use of these by advertisers and partners and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are placed on a user’s hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages.
2. Public AreasWe display your user name and public profile information (collectively, your “Public Profile”) when you post Public Content or use forums, comments, blogs, or other community features of the Service (collectively, “Public Areas”). Your Public Profile is available on the Service to other registered users. If you associate your name with your Public Profile, the people to whom you have revealed your name will be able to personally identify your activities on our Service. If you use Public Areas, post Public Content, or send emails or other messages to other users of our Service, you should be aware that any Personal Data you provide can be read, collected or used by other users of the Service and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the Personal Data you choose to submit in the Public Areas or send to other users.
3. Use of Your DataIn general, Personal Data you submit to us is used to provide you with a customized experience, to aid us in serving you better, and to respond to your requests. We use your Personal Data to:
- identify you as a user in our system
- provide you the NextWave Online Training Service
- improve our products and services
- perform market research for our internal purposes
- analyze request and usage patterns, diagnose problems with our server and administer our Service
- improve the quality of experience and provide you a personalized experience when you use the Service
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories (and the e-mails we send may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the e-mail, such as whether the e-mail was opened and/or what links (if any) were clicked)
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests and send you e-mail messages or postal mail informing you of our products and services and third party products and services we believe may be of interest to you, such as new features and services, special offers, and updated information, and for other marketing purposes for us or other companies.
4. Disclosure of Your DataExcept as described below, we do not share your Personal Data with third parties:
- We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers under contract to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail or e-mail, storing data, analyzing data, performing quality assurance, providing billing and payment services, providing technical support, providing marketing assistance, verifying identity, and providing customer service. These third parties may have access to your Personal Data only as needed to perform their functions.
5. Use and Disclosure of Anonymous DataYou agree that we may use and share with third parties Anonymous Data for any purpose and in any manner. Anonymous Data includes non-personally identifiable data we create from Personal Data by excluding information that makes such data personally identifiable.
7. SecurityWe have commercially reasonable security measures in place to help protect against loss, misuse and alteration of your Personal Data in our possession. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while NextWave Online Training uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, NextWave Online Training cannot guarantee its absolute security.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at the following address: